A Blog Award
Bunny Ears & Bat Wings recently won an award given by blogger and author Anthony Lee Collins! Thanks again, Anthony!
There are four rules for recipients of this award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
- For most of my childhood, I wanted a pet goat for the sole reason of naming it “Tee” and being able to say, “I have a goat-Tee…”
- I desperately want to live south of where I do, preferably with a lot of land.
- I am obsessed with the TV series, Jericho, and become sincerely depressed when I remind myself it’s discontinued.
- I like country music.
- I do yoga… when I can, which is practically never.
- I love tea, even though I gave it up for the duration of my pregnancy and nursing periods.
- I happily read more books to my son than I’ve ever been able to read for myself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
- Jessica S. at The Write Shadow
- Kim at For your amusement
- Kerri at Write. Eat. Repeat.
- Holly at Write Expressions
- Shannon at Confuzzled Books
- Deb at ThirtyCreativeStudio
- Katy at StoryTelling Nomad
- Ollin at Courage 2 Create
- Ange at Moonlight Reader
- Roof Beam Reader
- Carabosse’s Library
- Laura at Terribly Write
- Walking the Pattern
- Connor at Cities of the Mind
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
On my way. Please check out these blogs, too!